1:20.3 Scale Switch Stand Kit (3ft Narrow Gauge)
The Llagas Creek Railways cast switch stand is a 1:20.3 scale reproduction of one version of Pettibone Mulliken switch stands found on some railroads in the western United States, such as: AT&SF, UP, and WP.
This was previously referred to as the "1:20.3 Pettibone Mulliken Round Target 2-Tie Mount."
None: The switch stand will be mailed to you as a kit with instructions included. You will need to cut sprues off the different cast parts, sand them, drill holes, and solder components together. Average assembly time is approximately 1 hour.
Assemble (+$20): The switch stand will be assembled in-house and mailed complete, ready to be installed on a turnout out-of-box. The $20 assembly fee is included in the item price when the "Assemble" option is chosen.
Assemble & Paint (+$30): The switch stand will be assembled completely and painted in-house, ready to be installed on a turnout out-of-box. Painting, weathering, and finishing options are listed below. Please indicate your preferred options or any other special painting requests in the order notes at checkout. The $30 assembly and painting fee is included in the item price when the "Assemble & Paint" option is chosen.
Paint & Weathering Options (please specify which options you would like in the order note or via email):
- Hammered Bronze
- Hammered Copper
- Flat Dark Brown
- Primer Red/Brown
- Rusty & Weathered finish on stand body and target
- Sealing option: Include Varathane Spar Urethane outdoor satin clear coat
- Target option: painted red (typical) or another specialty color on one or both sides. (Please allow extra time to obtain specialty color if we do not have it on hand)
- Target option: no paint and left same color as rest of switch body
- We may be able to accommodate specialty paint and or finishing. Please contact us via email with your request before ordering.
We Also Recommend